• Supervise, control and ensure that all areas of baggage handling are strictly adhered to.
Lead and evaluate his personnel. Encourage and motivate staff to provide an extremely high standard of service at all times.
• Responsible to ensure that numbers of staff are sufficient to fulfill all baggage services and claims tasks and staffs are properly trained according to training program.
• Responsible for reporting and analyzing to senior management budget, payroll, man-hour as well as baggage irregularity statistics.
• Describe and specify the necessary recruiting requirements and determine the respective training demand.
• Supervise and control the work of the baggage services department and claims agent.
• Responsible for coordinating and negotiating with airline partners in terms of baggage compensation.
• Ensure adherence to given service/ safety/ security/ handling standards and also ensure the reputation/ appearance/ identity of the company and its personnel are maintained.
• Make decisions regarding expenses and investments which lie within the scope of his budgetary responsibility/authority.
• Responsible for the provision, orderly use and maintenance of necessary working material and office facilities.
• Ensure that all company operational manuals are current and up to date, review and amend as necessary.
• Review and update department’s organization chart and send to Ground Operations Director for approval regularly.
• Manage personnel-related issues in division/department and ensure the occupational health & safety environment is practiced according to law requirement in order to prevent and control accident in workplace
• Set, control, and manage divisional/ departmental budget efficiently.
• To make decisions that affects the safety and/ or security of ground handling operations.
• To ensure baggage services agents conduct is in accordance with applicable regulations and company standard.
• To monitor and supervise all tasks related to baggage services in all stations concerned in order to comply with Safety Standards.
• Consider the environmental impact of baggage services, personnel practices, agents conduct and out sources (if any).
• KPIs – measurable specifications.
• Perform any tasks assigned by superior
• Male or female age over 25 years old
• Work experience : 5 – 7 years in airline industry
• Bachelor degree in any field
• Able to travel abroad and up-country
• Good attitude and willing to work hard in up-country and abroad
• Good command of spoken and written English (TOEIC Score up to 550 within 2 years of the first of application)
Work Location : Suvarnbhumi Airport
- เปิดรับสมัครถึง: 15 Aug 2015
- Work Routine: จันทร์ - ศุกร์
- อวกาศ - การบิน
- อายุ: หมดเวลาสมัคร 25 ปีอื่นๆ
- ประสบการณ์: ไม่เคยมีประสบการณ์
- อังกฤษ (Advanced)
- อังกฤษ (Advanced)