CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
• Act as customer interface; open and update customer traces and control Q-lists for traces; provide over-the-counter sales service to customers, advise customers on features of service and associated documentation; refer and follow up on customer issues and questions, receive packages from customers, handle exception requests and cash shipments; handle packages on-hold at Business Service Center and other special arrangements, arrange customer pick-up at the center; liaise with customer services and customers on package status; keep customers informed about FedEx products and services; attempt to gain new businesses and pass leads to Sales when appropriate in order to ensure high-level of customer satisfaction, maximize revenues and meet delivery commitments.
• Maintain supply and inventory of shipping packaging; audit AWB and other package documentation and labeling as required; input and extract data from various FedEx systems to generate operations reports; forward shipment paperwork for manifesting; maintain all records and files; provide administrative support in order to achieve highest service standards.
• Complete and submit all operational paperwork on time; audit shipping documentation; inspect package to ensure they conform to FedEx features of service; identify and report existing or potential package system problems and inconsistencies; handle exception packages if required in order to enhance service quality and to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
SAFETY AND SECURITY MANAGEMENT
• Determine acceptance of packages, advise customers on legality and special requirements / arrangements for dangerous goods shipments; ensure security of FedEx property; adhere to all safety policies and follow all safe working procedures; practice safe lifting techniques; utilize all personal protective equipment as provided and instructed by the Company; support safety initiatives by local authorities in order to ensure a safe working environment and to enhance the service levels of the assigned area base.
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent
• One (1) year experience in customer contact environment.
• General office skills including typing and filing
• Possessed service-minded
• Communicable in English (TOEIC > 500)
• สถานที่ทำงาน: Laksi
- เปิดรับสมัครถึง: 18 Sep 2015
- Work Routine: จันทร์ - ศุกร์
- ขนส่ง - โลจิสติก
- ประสบการณ์: 1 ปี
- อังกฤษ (Advanced)
- อังกฤษ (Advanced)
- Microsofe Office (Advanced)