• Supervise and evaluate information to be used as references for questionnaire design and conclude research methodology, target group and number of the size of the survey to ensure that the research findings are sufficient, align with the research objectives and can be used as information to derive appropriate actions/ solutions for commercial problems.
• Monitor and supervise the research/ survey activities to ensure that the project is finished on time and achieve the goals together with cost-effective manners and train, supervise or monitor fieldwork staffs to perform questionnaire survey (if applicable).
• Manage the report of the research/ survey results to ensure that the provide information to Commercial Team facilitates effective commercial or strategic decision making or the work could be properly used as supporting information for market feasibility study on new routes (if applicable).
• Evaluate and manage the report of market passenger profile, travel behavior and preferences for particular route which is in the consideration by the company to ensure that the suggested target market, the identified the characteristic of PG’s passengers and passengers on competitors’ on that route are sufficient, accurate and meet users’ objectives so that company could set marketing plan that meets the passenger needs and behaviors or the work can be properly applied for market feasibility study on new routes (if applicable).
• Ensure that the conclusion of external research findings to be used as supporting information for Sales, Marketing, Advertising and Network Planning are accurate, sufficient and meet the objectives.
• Manage to ensure that information about situation or external factors such as political situations, government situations, economic trends and technological advances, policies on tourism promotion and other factors that make up the business environmental that could significantly affect PG’s routes performance and to ensure that the supporting information prepared for Market Analyst to be used for market share analysis report is up-to-date , sufficient, accurate and also meets the objectives.
• Monitor, manage and supervise market survey on the specific group(s) that is being interested among Commercial Team to ensure that the findings are completed within the required period, sufficient, accurate and meet the objectives so that the provided information could be used for setting up marketing plans and sale strategies to meet the needs and preference of that specific group(s).
• Ensure that the forecasts of market demand growth from all regions to Asia Pacific which is related to Bangkok Airways route network used for long term planning is up-to-date, accurate and sufficient.
• Supervise and evaluate the information about the destinations that could be the potential of new emerging markets for the company to ensure that the submitted quarterly report to the immediate superior is accurate, sufficient, meet users’ objectives and can be properly applied for the next processes.
• Monitor and supervise to produce the report about new services or new technologies offered by other commercial airlines as being interested by Commercial Team to ensure that company receives up-to-date, accurate and sufficient information for service innovations, revenue generation or service improvement.
• Participate in appropriate global or regional aviation conferences to acquire information about the trend or changes of aviation environment and passenger behavior to ensure that effective market analysis is produced.
• Set, control, and manage divisional/ departmental budget efficiently.
• Perform any tasks related to key accountabilities above as assigned by superior.
• Master Degree in Statistic, Marketing, or any related fields.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Marketing, Airline or tourism Industry, Consumer Research.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office program, especially Excel will be advantage.
• Good knowledge of Statistic Program e.g. SPSS
• TOEIC Score up to 550 within 2 years of the first of application.
• Team player.
• Innovative thinker who is bold, creative, proactive, motivated and eager to learn, with a drive to succeed.
• Analytical and applying information skill.
• High circumspection and responsibility.
• Proven ability to manage multiple tasks.
• Demonstrated management experience, covering both staff commercial management.
• Strong leadership, good people skills excellent communication and presentation skills.
Work hours: 08.00-17.30, Monday - Friday
Work office: Bangkok Airways Headquarter
- เปิดรับสมัครถึง: 13 Oct 2015
- Work Routine: จันทร์ - ศุกร์
- การตลาด - การประชาสัมพันธ์
- ประสบการณ์: 3 ปี
- ความคิดสร้างสรรค์ /ความคิดนวัตกรรม
- ความมานะอุตสาหะ แรงจูงใจ
- อังกฤษ (Advanced)
- อังกฤษ (Advanced)
- Microsofe Office (Advanced)