• Issue invoice, credit note and debit note for local customer and intercompany
• Follow up and control AR overdue both of local and intercompany
• Prepare AR aging report both of local and intercompany
• Prepare month end closing and reconcile all account that relate to AR local and overseas
• Prepare and follow up confirmation AR outstanding with intercompany every end of month
• Prepare primary sale report for support planner and sales & marketing team
• Prepare destruction report and all document for auditor and revenue department
• Prepare VAT report (PP.30)
• Responsible for other tasks and projects as requested by management.
• Handle export related taxes
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Finance/Accounting or any related field.
• At least 8 years experiences in relevant duties in manufacturing environments with export oriented. Experience in export related taxes is a Must
• Proficiency in MS Office and ERP
• Good English skills, particularly in English writing
• Hands-on and good interpersonal skills and able to work with cross functional teams in and outside Thailand.
• Possession of strong coordination, communication, analysis, leadership and time management skills and a dedication and commitment to work.
• Able to work under tight timelines and pressure.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Age: 30-45 years
- Expirience: 5 Years
- Problem solving
- Work under pressure
- English (Basic)
- English (Intermediate)
- Microsofe Office (Intermediate)