• Responsible for all post-fixture matters and strict compliance to the Charter Party relating
to the operations of a given number of vessels.
• Responsible for the accuracy of the voyage planning including voyage instructions,
loading/discharging, Bills of Lading instructions and check stowage plans for accuracy and
feasibility, ensuring that relevant information is passed to interested parties who require the
information to ensure smooth operation.
• Responsible for the process of issuing Bills of Ladings, Cargo Manifests, Ullage Calculation Reports,
Dry Certificates, Letters of Indemnity, Letters of Protest and other cargo documents at loading and
discharging ports ensuring all commercial documents meet high standards of
cargo operations compliance.
• Responsible for the compliance to the Charter Party requirements, company procedures and all
relevant operational information between fleet vessels, charterers, brokers and agents.
• Proactively plan and manage voyages optimization in terms of route planning,
weather routing, cargo stowage planning, bunker planning and appointment of port agents,
giving voyage and time charter instructions to Masters conveying expectations and then
follow up to monitor compliance.
• Efficiently manage the end-to-end operations of own and chartered fleet vessels by ensuring
maximum utilization and maximum lifting of vessels to maximize profits for the group companies.
• Supervise, monitor and record all details of voyage performance including off-hire,
stoppages and delays into the vessel voyage performance report under terms of charter-party.
• Ensure that the bunker & fresh water supplies are properly and timely planned to reduce
time and costs incurred for such activities.
• Ensure all routine invoicing and funding for voyage costs, including agency appointments,
tugs, non-compulsory pilotage and surveyors’ attendance are paid timely.
• Evaluate voyage performance to identify weaknesses and improve fleet results highlighting any
under-performance, downtime or any other operational issues to the management.
• Ensure that all department/fleet operational records, files and databases are properly maintained.
• Assist and liaise with Chartering team concerning any vessel information requirements,
questionnaires, certification and scheduling as part of all pre and post fixture support and
coordinate all operations involvement in commercial pre-fixture & post-fixture support.
• Bachelor’s Degree with 3-4 years of working experience
• Having knowledge and experience in shipping operations is an advantage
• Able to communicate well in English; speaking, reading and writing
• Having good interpersonal and communication skills
• Having good problem solving skills
• Able to prioritize workload and handle pressure from commercial and time-management matters
• Able to use computer and office softwares
- เปิดรับสมัครถึง: 16 Dec 2015
- Work Routine: จันทร์ - ศุกร์
- ขนส่ง - โลจิสติก
- ประสบการณ์: 3 ปี
- อังกฤษ (Basic)
- อังกฤษ (Basic)
- Microsofe Office (Basic)