– Assist in developing workplace safety procedures.
– Enforce and promote workplace safety procedures.
– Conduct investigations of any accidents/incidents occurring .
– Immediately report any unsafe acts, conditions or accidents.
– Review, evaluate, and analyze work environments and design programs and procedures to control, eliminate, and prevent disease or injury caused by chemical, physical, and biological agents or ergonomic factors.
– Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Health, Industrial Hygiene and Safety
– Good command of English and Computer Literacy required
– Active, good human relations, pleasant personality and be willing to work hard
– Able to work in up-country (Pathumthani Province , Ayutthaya Province , Lopburi Province )
- Opened Until: 24 Feb 2018
- Work Routine: Monday to Friday
- Expirience: No Experience