The Vinarco Group of companies was established in 1993 and has expanded to become a market leader in the provision of highly qualified technical consultancy services, initially, to the Oil & Gas, Power, Petrochemical, and Construction industries. Today, our industry coverage have now extended to other key major industries i.e. Information Technology, Manufacturing, FMCG, Infrastructures etc. Our core business lies in the provision of both Technical and Non -Technical professional, serving our clients across industries.
Our client is a Subsea Service provider, supplying Air and Saturation Diving, ROV Inspection and Construction support, in conjunction with hydrographic survey and positioning to the Offshore Oil and Gas industry.
Position: Managing Director
Job Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for safety of personnel engaged on our worksites and vessels, and generally whilst on company business.
• Responsible for the P&L of the company.
• Responsible for maintaining The Company Brand by ensuring that our projects are executed safely, efficiently and to meet the clients’ expectations.
• Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Maximize contact with key accounts, key contacts and other critical people at various client organizations and focus efforts to obtain new work and generation of new enquiries for the business
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
• Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Manage the Sales & Business Development process / pipeline for business to ensure the Divisions achieve sales targets in all businesses. Review in detail all vessel-enabled tenders being submitted, including reviewing the risk profile of the contract, and all costing and pricing.
• Ensure prequalification of the organization with existing and potential customers, to enable us to be in a position to bid for projects within our sphere of capabilities.
• To ensure that the enquiries are screened and to determine a sales strategy, risk identification, profit potential and analysis, and to ensure communication of customer needs and expectations between company and the client.
• Ensure liaison with other departments as appropriate in relation to proposals, projects, legal, financing, risk, tax, or other issues.
• Work with the Commercial Team, Finance Dept. and Corporate Legal to ensure compliant and timely submission of bid documents.
• Interact with General Managers to maintain relationships with customers during project execution, especially from the point of generating additional work orders.
• Provide inputs to management based on market information to enable the organization to develop capability in areas to give us strategic leverage for future projects.
• Assist in initial planning, time scheduling and histograms to supplement techno-commercial offer for large projects.
• Manage operations of the Company through the supervision of the General Managers.
• Active involvement to resolve any project contractual disputes.
• With the General Managers, closely monitor the Project P&L, contractual situation, and any upcoming threats and opportunities.
• Provide reports as required by the Regional Director and attend Exec meetings when required.
• Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
• Ability to influence
• Strong Accountability
• Strong communications skills across different levels in the organization
• Budget oversight experience.
• Open to direction and + Collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done.
• Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
• Ability to look at situations from several points of view.
• Persuasive with details and facts.
• Delegate responsibilities effectively.
• Excellent presentation & leadership skills & able to communicate with people at all levels.
Required Qualifications: (Education, Work Experience, English and Computer Skills)
• Education and/or Experience: Bachelor degree in a related technical subject. At least 10+ years of experience in Oil & Gas subsea sector with 5 Years of experience in managerial level and decision making. Offshore experience preferred.
• Language Skills: Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written
• Cultural: Appreciative of the various national & cultural sensitivities given the multinational ethnic background of MSS personnel working in the various regions.
• Computer Skills: Good computer literacy
• Specific Knowledge & Skills: Strong commercial & contractual skills
Working Environment: Onshore & Offshore
• Decision making
• Strategic & analytical thinking
• Commercial / contractual skills
• Leadership skills
• Persuasive Communicative
Any interested candidates please apply with your update CV and contact details, only shortlisted candidate will be contacted by our Consultant for further evaluation.
- เปิดรับสมัครถึง: 09 Jan 2017
- Work Routine: จันทร์ - ศุกร์
- การบัญชี - ตรวจสอบบัญชี
- ประสบการณ์: ไม่เคยมีประสบการณ์