The Vinarco Group of companies was established in 1993 and has expanded to become a market leader in the provision of highly qualified technical consultancy services, initially, to the Oil & Gas, Power, Petrochemical, and Construction industries. Today, our industry coverage have now extended to other key major industries i.e. Information Technology, Manufacturing, FMCG, Infrastructures etc. Our core business lies in the provision of both Technical and Non -Technical professional, serving our clients across industries.
Our client is an engineering group specializing in innovative solutions and services in the Aerospace, Electronics, Land Systems and Marine sectors.
Position: Marketing Manager - Rail Engineering
Type: Full time
Job Location: Bangkok
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for rail service’s sale activities including consulting and expertise, maintenance, spare parts and refurbishment. Key account manager rail services for Thailand.
• Business management incl. setup of business plan, budgetary forecast, sales strategies and coordination with cluster countries including development of new business opportunities and customer relation management
• Be strong in strategic thinking, analytical skill and be able to do pricing strategy across products
• Work closely with other functions to ensure overall strategy, goal and deliver winning products as well as work with various departments throughout the business involved
• Identify required resources taken into consideration net costs and benefits to the business, then allocate resources
• Manage, coach, and motivate staff under supervision
Required Qualifications: (Education, Work Experience, English and Computer Skills)
• Strong negotiation skills, analytical, strategic & creative problem solving skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as within a team
• Able to managing multiple projects & tight deadlines
• Good image & excellent communication & interpersonal skills face to face, over email or phone.
• Excellent English both written and oral essential
• Bachelor or Master in Engineering or Business Management, preferably in Rail Management filed.
• At least 5 years’ experience in management level
• Strong customer services skills.
• Hands-on, Professional, self-motivated
• Good leadership skills
Any interested candidates please apply with your update CV and contact details, only shortlisted candidate will be contacted by our Consultant for further evaluation.
- เปิดรับสมัครถึง: 09 Jan 2017
- Work Routine: จันทร์ - ศุกร์
- การบัญชี - ตรวจสอบบัญชี
- ประสบการณ์: ไม่เคยมีประสบการณ์