The Vinarco Group of companies was established in 1993 and has expanded to become a market leader in the provision of highly qualified technical consultancy services, initially, to the Oil & Gas, Power, Petrochemical, and Construction industries. Today, our industry coverage have now extended to other key major industries i.e. Information Technology, Manufacturing, FMCG, Infrastructures etc. Our core business lies in the provision of both Technical and Non -Technical professional, serving our clients across industries.
Our client who is the world’s largest manufacturer of both planes and trains, offering a comprehensive portfolio of rail systems including integrated control systems, computer and relay based interlocking, automatic train control systems and wayside equipment for mass transit and mainline.
Job Location: Klongtoey, Bangkok
• Development of Organizational Capability Readiness Assessment & Plan across functions, driven by the OBS (Organisation breakdown structure), PBS (product breakdown structure) and WP (work package) definitions
• Facilitation of robust Objective Deployment from the Bid/Project Core Team through the functional leads
• Ongoing Competence Management Assessments of the critical resources across all function
• Optimised Organisational Design work looking to maximise Regional allocation of resource against the mobilisation requirements committed in Doc 27 / Primavera
• Initial/Ongoing Talent Management of all critical resource (at a PCT level, at a critical role level, and at a critical skill level) across all functions
• Maximise L&D opportunities to ensure Capability Development on project
• As a member of the Project Core Team, drive Leadership Development through the Bid/Project organisation, to ensure that BIC leadership competence is role modelled by the Bid/Project leadership team
• Ensure that all People activity is consistent with the local national employment legislative framework(s), through the network of HR Country Leads
• Project People Strategy & Plan
• Mobilization of organization at various stages of Bid/Project
• Talent Reviews/Competence Assessments for all members of the Bid/Project organization: all critical roles, successors critical roles, Utilization of HP’s etc
• Management of organization to Bid/project budget
• Engagement strategy for the life time of the Project
• Bachelors or Masters degree in Human Resource management
• HR Generalist, Business Partnering experience
• Exp: 8 to 10 years and also Project experience is an advantage.
• Project organization: 40 to 50 people team. Plus work with the partner organization on all issues related to people.
• Language: English primary and Thai secondary (Key as most of the customers and partners speak in Thai even during meetings).
Any interested candidates please apply with your update CV and contact details, only shortlisted candidate will be contacted by our Consultant for further evaluation.
- เปิดรับสมัครถึง: 09 Jan 2017
- Work Routine: จันทร์ - ศุกร์
- การบัญชี - ตรวจสอบบัญชี
- ประสบการณ์: ไม่เคยมีประสบการณ์