The Vinarco Group of companies was established in 1993 and has expanded to become a market leader in the provision of highly qualified technical consultancy services, initially, to the Oil & Gas, Power, Petrochemical, and Construction industries. Today, our industry coverage have now extended to other key major industries i.e. Information Technology, Manufacturing, FMCG, Infrastructures etc. Our core business lies in the provision of both Technical and Non -Technical professional, serving our clients across industries.
Our client who is an international leading software company. As market leader in enterprise application software, our client helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification.
Position: Presales Account Manager – Supply Chain/Marketing/Finance
Job Location: Bangkok
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
• Compose and deliver superior sales presentations covering SAP and partner software solutions to prospective customer audiences. The presentations must articulate the sales message, differentiate SAP, and leave a strong and positive impression to audiences which can include senior company executives.
• Prepare and deliver value-based software demonstrations/presentations in support of sales cycles. Preparation includes personalization of materials to ensure delivery of a simple, appealing and compelling customer presentation.
• In advance of a demonstration or key presentation, conduct discovery sessions with representatives from the prospective customer in order to build relationships with the customer and understand their unique needs.
• Demonstrate deep knowledge of SAP solutions and appropriate industries in order to maintain credibility with prospective customers. Provide proof points with relevant customer stories.
• Able to lead as a Solution Captain when deals require complex solutions and require multiple presales participates to support a successful customer presentation or demo.
• Lead & support Design Thinking workshops to promote new and innovative solutions for customers and prospects.
• Collaborate with the sales team to identify whitespace opportunities at accounts.
• Participate in new product release input and testing and training of peers.
• Serve as a champion for or participate as a leader in Solution Hubs and provide knowledge transfer to colleagues as needed.
Required Qualifications: (Education, Work Experience, English and Computer Skills)
• 5+ years of presales experience
• 3 -5 years of solution specialist (or equivalent customer facing) experience in areas appropriate to the job
• Demonstrates 5-7 successful engagements leading small teams on small-mid-sized deals
• Expert knowledge/expertise on end to end processes/solution matching
• Experience in sales and sales processes
• Excellent presentation and communication skills English: proficient
• Business level local language: expert
• Bachelor Equivalent: Minimum requirement
Any interested candidates please apply with your update CV and contact details, only shortlisted candidate will be contacted by our Consultant for further evaluation.
- เปิดรับสมัครถึง: 09 Jan 2017
- Work Routine: จันทร์ - ศุกร์
- การบัญชี - ตรวจสอบบัญชี
- ประสบการณ์: ไม่เคยมีประสบการณ์