• To ensure that company owned and managed vessels under his responsibility are operated in a safe, efficient and economical manner and in full compliance with class and statutory regulations,
STCW?95, MLC 2006 compliance.
• To ensure that vessels Planned Maintenance System is being effectively operated and reported in the manner prescribed in the Companys Quality and Safety Management System.
• Keeping himself informed of latest rules and regulations in marine industry and implementing same,
• To maintain the classification status of the vessels.
• To guide the Master / Chief Engineer as required and provide technical advice and assistance when necessary so that the vessels continue to meet the standards and criteria required by Clients.
• To ensure that all vessels are regularly and frequently inspected – minimum one visit every two month per ship - and to compile reports indicating vessels current Equipment, machinery and structure.
• To ensure all repairs are planned in advance and completed in a timely and satisfactory manner and within the vessels set operational budget.
• To go through the reports submitted by Master / Chief Engineer as required, detailing in service repairs, dry-docking repairs and surveys, including costs incurred during such activities. To supervise the docking repairs done on the vessels and check that the vessels are delivered back on time as planned.
• To monitor and record fuel and lubrication oil consumption on a daily basis.
• To prepare monthly reports for the Technical Manager on Technical performance and machinery appraisals of vessels.
• Carry out Accident/Incident investigation and give recommendations for effective close out.
• Prepare budgets for Technical maintenance of vessels and effectively monitor the expenses incurred.
• To issue Internal Technical Bulletins to all vessels as and when required
• To provide general assistance to both commercial and Marine dept in respect of technical matters.
• Giving advice to crew members regarding the ship’s maintenance
• To check and record spare parts and store’s inventory onboard, ensuring they are properly identified, stored and maintained.
• Processing all spare parts requisitions received from vessels and monitoring the efficient and timely supply of all spares required for the proper maintenance and safe operation of the vessels.
• Review each ship‘s purchase requisition for spares/stores for accuracy on specification and quantity and propose to the Procurement Department the Suppliers to be contacted.
• Report on day to day basis about new buildings, ships operation, budgetary performance and any untoward incidents on vessels in the fleet.
• Class I Chief Engineer Certificate
• Minimum 3+ years of experience
• Mechanical Engineer or demonstrated sound technical knowledge through experience
• Shore base experience used to manage a fleet and a work shop
• Management skills, strong and attentive to his team
• Shipbuilding/operation/technical knowledge
• Very organized & good Communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure & in multicultural environment
• Fluency in English
- เปิดรับสมัครถึง: 24 Nov 2016
- Work Routine: จันทร์ - ศุกร์
- ประสบการณ์: 3 ปี